Precious tailor-made time on your own or in a small group to let go of stress, boost your energy, stimulate your creativity, rest and relax - leaving you rejuvenated, resilient and happy.
Whatever your timeframe and budget, we'll shape a unique retreat for you or a group of friends or colleagues.
If you don't already have somewhere to stay, we'll organise your accommodation in a stunning Cornish venue, and ensure that you're deeply nurtured while you're here.
Because we know that having some precious time to yourself - doing things that you love, or trying something new - and being deeply heard and supported - makes a huge and transformative difference.
You dream of feeling stronger, and happier, and more connected to who you are again. We've been there. And we've helped countless women feel like that again.
All you have to do is give yourself permission to look after your needs - and we'll make your dream retreat a reality.
What will we do?
Your weekend retreat programme can include a mix of individual one to one sessions and guided creative activities with Pippa Best.
We'll help you to explore where you are now, how you would like to feel, and the steps you can take to get there...
Then you decide: what excites you most from the selection of activities below?
Let us know what you're most drawn to, and we'll shape a retreat that will nurture, pamper and inspire you.
When we create these retreats, we draw on everything we know about Cornwall to create your perfect short break in this beautiful part of the world.
- Soothe and nourish your body with a revitalising and relaxing massage or reflexology, organic facials and beauty treatments, from a team of incredible therapists (whatever the weather, log-fire optional!) like Clare Savage, Yolande Philpott, and Blanka Lola Foey.
- Treat your wardrobe to the results of a 1950s sewing workshop with Emma Hill of The Pin-Up Boutique
- Make yourself a unique piece of jewellery in a private jewellery-making workshop with Anna Wright
- Indulge yourself with a luxurious chocolate tasting hosted by chocolatier La Dame du Chocolat
- Discover fresh local ingredients and refresh your culinary skills with some classic or exotic cookery classes
- Boost your booty confidence with a unique burlesque tutorial with Madame Fandango
- Find your voice with a one-to-one singing lesson, or join a community choir to learn some local sea shanties
- Join a Sunday Morning Mamas' Retreat to add a connecting group experience to your individual programme
- Delight in the magic of a sunset horse-ride along a stunning beach
- Craft the perfect yoga routine for your body in a private yoga class with Leif Olsen
- Thrill to your bones with some stimulating outdoor swimming (how about trying Jubilee Pool, Penzance's beautiful art deco lido, or jump in the sea...)
- Discover your inner surf babe in a surfing lesson
Reconnecting with nature
- Learn more about the gifts all around you in a foraging or woodland medicine walk with herbalist Ruthie Weaver
- Pause for peaceful reflection at some of Penwith's ancient settlements, hidden holy wells and neolithic monuments
- Find happiness in the great outdoors on a guided nature walk, or take yourself off to explore our stunning coastpath. Walk one of our best kept secrets: the Cornish 'Camino': St Michael's Way
The list of amazing things to do in Cornwall is endless. The choice is up to you.
And for once, you don't need to worry about choosing things that will appeal to the whole family. What would you most love to do, for you?
Let us know, and we'll make it happen!
Because your happiness, self-confidence and energy have a huge impact on everyone around you. And a happy supported mother at the heart of a family supports so many others.
The impact of you looking after yourself will ripple out in ways you don't yet know.
Where will your retreat take place?
We're based in Penzance in Penwith, Cornwall, and we organise retreats here and in the surrounding areas. Where would you like to stay?
It's your dream retreat, so again, you get to choose (or if that feels a bit stressful, just give us a general idea, and we'll come up with something lovely that fits your budget...)
A converted chapel in Penzance town, a tiny Mousehole cottage or a high end spa resort? How about a boutique hotel, a rustic home in Poldark country, a glamping teepee or a cosy bed and breakfast?
Let's make your dream retreat a reality. Because you deserve and need time for you, beautiful brave mama. Your needs matter too.
Email us now to find out more and book.
Can I bring my baby or children?
Our Bespoke Mamas' Retreats are just for mums, but if you would like to follow a bespoke day retreat programme while someone else looks after your littles, we can put you in touch with childcare providers to arrange that separately.
When will your retreat take place?
As soon as you're ready! Subject to availability, we can host a retreat at any time of the week. Coming to Cornwall outside the main Summer season means that you'll get the best deals, and have more of the beach to yourself.
Find out more about all the other Mamas' Retreats we offer over here.
And if you can't make it to Cornwall, you can find out more about our virtual retreat programme over here.